Please be familiar with the policies below as they are important guidelines for check-in, refund, cancellations, and unexpected events.
- You must be checked-in at the Event Site by 9:00 AM.
- You may lose your spot in the tournament if you check-in after
- You will pay a $10 Late Fee if we permit you to check-in after
Phone/E-mail Entry Policies
- No Phone/Fax/E-Mail Entries will be accepted after 4:00 P.M. on
the Friday prior to the event.
- If you enter by phone or E-Mail and chose not to show up or decide not to play after arriving you will lose your phone/fax/E-Mail entry privileges for the rest of the season.
- If your teammate has lost their phone entry privilege you may enter your team by phone but be warned, you are risking your phone entry privileges and we will accept no excuses for your team not playing whether your partner shows or not.
- The office closes at 1 PM on Fridays. You will reach our answering machine after 1 PM. We do not get those messages before Monday.
- Remember: You may enter On-Site at the Event but it will increase
your fee by an additional $10.
- If it is raining, you must show up at the beach, check-in, and be prepared to play.
- If you chose not to play, and we conduct the event, you will either, lose your entry fee, or lose your Phone, Fax, E-mail entry privileges for the rest of the season.
- Reminder: this is outdoor volleyball and the weather is a part of the game. Our commitment to those teams that may have traveled far and incurred expenses for lodging,
and more is to conduct the event if at all possible.
- Sand does not become slippery like grass, and does not pose a safety concern. Be prepared to play!
- Tournaments are not canceled because of rain. Extreme Cold and Rain, maybe!
- In the highly unlikely event that we do cancel an event due to a hurricane or similar event, refunds will be given.
- There are no refunds, except for official event cancellations!
- Refunds will not be given for late arrivals under any circumstances.
- If you are under 18 your guardian must sign a waiver.
- Beach badges and fees, where applicable, are your responsibility.